Welcome to Shirley Medical Centre/Bywood Medical Centre
WE WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME ALL SOUTHWAY SURGERY PATIENTS TO SHIRLEY MEDICAL CENTRE. WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO GIVE US YOUR VITAL SUPPORT IN MAKING THIS YOUR GENERAL PRACTICE AS MOST SUCCESSFUL PRACTICE FOREVER IN SHIRLEY.
WE HOPE TO SERVE YOU WELL
PATIENT'S HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF BEING SEEN AT 334 WICKHAM ROAD OR EVEN AT BYWOOD MEDICAL CENTRE
Access to a wide range of healthcare services is a key element of a good local practice. We don’t just want to see you when you’re ill we want to make sure you stay healthy too. Check out how we can cover both bases with our clinics and services
Our professional team will ensure you receive the best attention at all times whether you’re attending a specialist clinic or a routine appointment. If you’re new to the area registration is easy and comes with the comfort of discretion and confidentiality assured.
The minutes of the last held meeting are on the NOTICE BOARD.Please feel free to ask the receptionist for a copy if you need one
PAST PPG MEETING WERE HELD ON DATES BELOW
- PPG COMMITTEE MEETING WAS HELD ON 12 APRIL 2016
- PPG Committee Meeting held on Tuesday 26 January 2016
- PPG AGM MEETING HELD ON 22ND SEPTEMBER 2015 at 7.30 p.m
- PPG MET ON 12 MAY 2015 AT 1.30 P.M
- PPG met on 3 February 2015 at 1.30 pm
- Minutes of PPG meeting held on 30th January 2013 (past meeting)
- I thank all patients who participated in the meeting held on the 3/06/2014
(Site updated 27/04/2016)